The Snipe 2 is a fully automatic portable satellite system, specifically designed for outdoor use. Cutting-edge element design provides excellent coverage, with an in-built GPS to detect your location to aid auto skew and give you the best possible results.
A simple control panel locates a satellite at the push of a button, with nine pre-programmed satellites and the facility to add more.
The Snipe 2 portable satellite system is available in both single and twin LNB versions.
- 515 x 355 x 192mm
- Antenna Gain: 33.7dBi@ 12.7GHz
- Min EIRP: 50dBW
- Polarization: Linear (Horizontal/Vertical)
- Outputs: 1 Output or 2 Outputs (optional)
- LNB Input Freq. 10.700 ~ 12.750 GHz
- Angle Range 15⁰ ~ 90⁰/360⁰/-60⁰ ~ +60⁰ (Elevation/Azimuth/Skew)